Information about the Participation Process
Unfortunately, as things stand, we cannot yet say when the next award ceremony will be held.
The current corona pandemic and the associated uncertainties make it difficult for us to plan reliably.
Nevertheless, we are very much looking forward to your submission and will do our best,
to put your project in the spotlight with our resources until the next award ceremony can take place.
As soon as we can start again, we will inform you immediately!
All students who are enrolled at a university (universities, universities of applied sciences, vocational academies, private colleges, etc.) can take part in the competition – across departments and semesters. Applicants who no longer have an enrolment certificate, but who have completed the project within their period of study and are no older than last year, still have the opportunity to take part in the competition. This requires confirmation from the university or the professors responsible that the project originated during the applicants’ period of study. In all cases, the organiser reserves the right to examine the submitted documents in detail and finally approve the project.
All student projects that have been created within the framework of studies, privately or in cooperation with the university/university.
… an innovative concept, a model, an idea or a vision
… study, project, individual or group work
… university, FH, BA, TU, … etc.
… from a technical/scientific/scientific/… study programmeThe submission is not subject to any restrictive requirements and no finished business cases are expected!
It is expressly permitted to go wild!Projects which have been commissioned by a company or organisation or which have been created through the support of companies are not permitted.
|What we expect:
- Your participation in the Future Award is free of charge!
- Fill out the registration form and send us your documents.
- We will check the documents for completeness and give you feedback within 14 days.
- Until the closing date (to be decided) you can, of course, still send us changes.
- After the closing date, all entries will be evaluated by a jury and the finalists will be etermined.
- The presentation of the finalists will take place during a festive award ceremony, the Future Convention.
- The five first place winners will be awarded prizes. There will also be further cash and non-cash prizes from our partners.
- On request, all Future Award participants will receive a certificate of participation and the winners a certificate.
The complete conditions of participation for the competition can be viewed here.